July, summer, good weather, who doesn’t feel like enjoying a swim in the pool and sunbathing, or returning to the gym to get ready for summer that we left behind during confinement?
The return to the ‘new normality’ in the sports centres requires a series of security and hygiene measures, established by each CCAA, varying according to the type of activities, sports centres, spaces, and sports to be practiced.
Key points for this ‘return to normality’ to be profitable are online booking management and capacity control, issues that Nubapp has been working on in recent weeks so that its centres can open complying with the regulations without difficulties.
Having a sports management software, which allows you to have complete control of activities, resources, courts, etc. offered by your centre, restricting capacity and allowing online booking and payment, is of vital importance.
- With Resasports you can configure easily a personalized calendar with activities and courses and establish the maximum number of bookings per each. In this way, you will have a controlled capacity at all times.
- With the calendar already created, you can allow your users to book online from the mobile App or from your own website.
- Furthermore, with its online payment system, Resapayments, you can allow instant online payment for reservations, ensuring correct payment before the activity begins.
- Even if you wish, you can configure access control from your platform, denying entry to those who do not have the booking paid.
Access control and capacity control
- With Resasports having the control of capacity of your centre fully controlled, it is very easy.
- You will know in all moments who enters and who leaves, how many bookings are and also in with venues.
- And your users will not find the centre full and unable to enter, because they will be able to book from the mobile phone or view in the APP how many users are already in the center.
- Having a user app with which to manage bookings is essential to boost your sports centre.
- The independence of booking and purchase of memberships or vouchers that an App allows, is one of the factors that users value most when they choosing a sports centre.
With these functionalities you will be able to face the governmental measures adopted in sports centres, complying with the measures of social distance and limited capacity.
From Nubapp they encourage you to have a Demo, completely free and without obligation, so that you know all the functionalities that the software has, and that will help you to open your centre in compliance with the legislation, in an easy, simple way, and very intuitive.